Roku is a well-known company which is specialized in making home digital products, but first, you have to know “How to Setup Roku”.
Roku streaming devices allow the user to access the internet for streaming online videos, different kinds of music, etc.
You can use Roku TV box for playing games from google play store. So if buy new Roku Streaming then Roku Setup/Roku Activation is a must. In case unable to understand then dial Roku Customer Service anytime @+1 844-756-1728.
How to Setup Roku streaming device?
If you need to know How to Setup Roku device, you need to follow the given instructions:
- First, you need to connect your Roku devices to an HDMI cable. Now, you have to plug in your HDMI cable on your monitor or TV.
- If you have a Roku streaming stick then you don’t need to connect your device by an HDMI cable.
- Have an old model TV that lacks an HDMI cable, then you have to use those Roku devices which can work properly on old video cables.
- In the second step connect your Roku streaming devices to an AC adapter.
- However, the new Roku model devices come with a micro-USB connector, so you can easily plug your USB instead of an adapter.
- Now set the correct input for the Roku device by the help of the remote. In this way, you can easily setup your Roku device at your home.
HOW TO SETUP ROKU ON TV?
By following the given instructions, you can connect your Roku streaming devices to your TV conveniently.
- In the first step, connect your Roku devices with your TV.
- Then the second step, you have to click on the home button available on the Roku remote.
- In this step press the ‘settings’ option and select your network connection.
- Now click on the setup button.
- Select the wireless or wired option.
In case stuck doing Roku Setup then call Customer Service for Roku at USA/Canada Toll-Free: +1 844-756-1728 and let our experts guide you properly.
- Now select the language from your screen ‘menu’ on the Roku device and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now connect your streaming device to your internet connection.
- After installing the Roku device on your TV, see is there any update required, if it is then you should download the new version immediately.
- Roku streaming devices provides you the best display quality, so there is no need to change the default display settings.
- In the last step, you have to activate your Roku account with the help of the activation number.
- Follow the given steps to activate your Roku account:
- First, you have to open your web browser and enter the following email address on your web address bar https://my.roku.com/link.
- Now add the code of your link and press the button ‘SUBMIT.’
- In the third step create your new Roku account or log in to the previous one.
- If you are making a new account, you need to provide the method of your payment while buying movies, TV shows, etc.
- After completing all this process, you will receive an AllDone message on your home screen. Now you can use your Roku device easily.
There are several general troubleshooting issues in Roku devices. Some of the common errors are as below:
- INCORRECT USERNAME OR PASSWORD: If there is any error coming while entering your password or email. Then check your internet connection. If the problem is not resolving, then unplug your Roku device from the socket and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back.
2. NO DISPLAY: If you have any issues regarding your display screen, you can fix it by following the given instructions:
- First, you need to see whether your TV is on the correct input. To see this, you can use your remote and press the input button to adjust the display mode.
- Now make sure your Roku device and TV are connected to the power supply and should be switched on.
- If you have a wireless streaming device, then check whether your Roku device and TV are connected to the internet.
- If you have a wired Roku device, then connect and disconnect the HDMI cable.
3. LOW PICTURE QUALITY: If you noticed that your Roku device is not displaying the image in HDR or the image quality is very poor.
You can easily adjust your image quality by following the given instructions.
- In the first step click on the home button on your remote.
- Now scroll up or down and click on the ‘settings’ button.
- Now select the display type.
- Several types of the display will appear, select one of them.
- If your Roku device detects support for the selected display type, then click on the OK button.
- It takes at least one minute for the image to adjust to higher quality.
4. LOW SOUND QUALITY: If you have issues regarding the quality of your audio, you can easily fix it by checking the volume level on your Roku device or TV.
5. CHANNEL PLAYBACK ISSUE: If you are unable to play a specific video on a channel, you try playing other videos from the different channels.
If one or more than one video from the channel fails to play correctly, then contact Roku Customer Service.
Similarly, if you are unable to play any video from any channel.Then you first check whether your device has an internet connection or not.
If your device is not connected, then click on the ‘Setup’ button and follow the given instructions.
These all are the Roku Troubleshooting steps that you need to follow. In case getting other Roku common error codes such as:
- Roku Activation
- The Roku Error Code 001
- Error Code 009 Roku
- Roku Error Code 018
- Roku Com Link Create Account
- Update Roku, and more.
Our experts provide reliable support to fix all Roku issues and help you Setup Roku in the shortest time span.
Just dial our Customer Service Number Roku at US/Canada Toll-Free: +1 844-756-1728 and get help right away.