Is your Roku remote is not working? Need to know How to Connect Roku to WiFi Without Remote? Read the article and follow the instruction accordingly.
We can comprehend with that feeling when you come back home and want to unwind your mind by watching your favorite streaming channel but find out that your Roku is not working.
You try to inspect every inch of your device and multiple times shake your remote device in the air but its reason is still unknown to you.
There can be many reasons behind an inoperative Roku device and one reason could be an unresponsive remote control.
There can be millions of ordeals with Roku remote which can lead to this problem and hinder your enjoyment time as Roku remote not responding.
Don’t worry… We are here to help you!
Here are some best troubleshooting hacks to manage such awkward situations and fixing Roku remote not working or Roku remote not pairing issue.
Troubleshooting Hacks for Fixing Roku Remote Is Not Working Issue
Replace Batteries Of Roku Remote:
Examine your Roku remote carefully and try replacing the batteries. Sometimes Roku remote stops responding due to dead or drained batteries.
Try replacing the old batteries with the new one and pair with the device again.
If need expert help then dial Roku Support Number at US/Canada Toll-Free: +1 844-756-1728 and get help right away to fix Roku remote is not working issues instantly.
Sometimes your device is not correctly paired with the remote which leads to Roku Not Working and follow these steps
- To pair the devices correctly, long-press the black button to repair the device. You can find the black button in the battery compartment.
- Once led light flashes, follow the instruction appearing on the screen.
Restart Your Roku Device:
Restarting your Roku device can solve half of its problems. To initiate the power restart, follow the below steps:-
- Turn off your Roku device and remove the power chord from the socket.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug-in the chord in the power supply and turn on the device.
To Start Roku Remote, Follow These Steps
- Remove the batteries out from the battery compartment of remote
- Wait for 5 seconds and insert the batteries again. (Ensure batteries are working and not dead/drained).
Clear Your Remote Device:
To enjoy the uninterrupted services of the Roku device, it requires clearing the remote and repairing with the device. To perform this action, follow the below-mentioned steps
- Take out the battery from the remote and simultaneously unplug your Roku device.
- Press A, B, and black pairing button altogether and hold for few seconds until the LED light in the front of your remote flashes three or four times.
- Restart your Roku device and re-insert the batteries.
- Now repress the black pairing button to pair Roku with remote control.
We hope that these troubleshooting hacks will resolve your Roku remote is not working issues and you can enjoy your streaming channel on Roku without any interruptions.
If you need further any help on your Roku Account Setup, Roku Activation or anything related to your Roku device, contact our Customer Service Number Roku at our Toll-Free: +1 844-756-1728 US/Canada.
Our team is available 24*7 and just one call away to assist you and fix Roku issues instantly.